Build your segment: customers who left shopping card without a purchase
It’s common to have customers leave items in the cart and leave before making a purchase. It is also common for businesses to want to find out who these customers are in order to nudge them to make a purchase.
- Select customers who have visited the shopping cart page.
- Select customers who have a particular number of visits on the product pages. This is to segment customers who are actively browsing on your webpages. In this case, the number we have set is 3.
- Select customers who have not made any transactions.
- Selecting the ‘AND’ operator.
- Save segment and see the segmentation summary.
- Export customer data to the chosen destination, look at the individual customer’s profiles or check insights.
See other tutorials: