Pop-up banners: how to trigger banner by website interaction
To work with on-site personalization, first, they need to be set by the Meiro team:
1. Activation of the endpoint in the Meiro Events (ME) system should be implemented in order to collect events.
2. Meiro Events API connection must be set in the Administration/Configurations/Settings tab.
3. Channels/Web tab must be enabled by the administrator for your user role.
Trigger display of a specific pop-up banner by website interaction e.g.
- click on a specific element of the website,
- hover over the specific elements,
- scroll down to some element,
- scroll down some percentage of the website
First, please create a pop-up banner, either image or HTML, in the Channels/Web/Pop-up banner tab.
After that, follow the steps in the developer's documentation and call the SDK method with the pop-up banner ID in your website code.
How to find the pop-up banner ID
ID will be:
Remember: If a pop-up banner has set trigger conditions, SDK will take priority over it and display the pop-up banner on conditions described in the SDK.