Understand the bigger picture of data available in Meiro
Learn from this article about:
Diagnostic Dashboard summarizes available customer profile data: update time, number of customer profiles, events, attributes, and more.
- The number of profiles
- Connected sources
- Profile attributes
- Total events
- Data updated
- Monthly processed events
- Total events stored (as of now)
- The number of unified profiles
Learn more: about examples of charts under the Diagnostic dashboard.
Insights are a set of tiles with various analytics for segmented groups. Insights are built based on attributes and conditions (e.g., most common location, device, number of customer profiles that bought a product).
Learn more: about insight from this article.
Reporting tab displays the basic dashboards available for each client within Meiro Business Explorer, as well as customized dashboards at additional costs.
Learn more: about available reporting dashboards templates.
Attributes, events, sources & destinations
Check out in the Data library tab what attributes, events, sources, and destinations are available.
- Attributes: all attributes known for the customer profiles database. Based on attributes and their values segment audiences in the Segments tab.
- Events: activities of customer profiles. Events are used in each customer profile to describe their activity (events).
- Sources: from where customer profile data is known from.
- Destinations: where segmented data can be exported to activate it further.