Segment builder: tags for segments
Remember: Tags are shared across Meiro, so it is important to keep in mind that changes in tags will influence other users.
Below is an example of a set of tags for e-commerce that may help marketing teams to organize their work:
- Automation to investigate and manage audience through marketing automation platforms.
- Lead nurturing to investigate your customers' behaviours, journeys, and profiles.
- Re-activation to manage your audience with the potential of getting back to business.
- Cross-Sell, where you can work on an audience identified with cross-selling opportunities.
- Retention, where you can manage fading away customers.
- Social Activation for customers you wish to activate within your social media channels.
- Upsell to gather all customers that are likely to buys again.
- For customer journey: Activate/ Reactivation for customers you wish to (re) activate through the customer journey.
- For customer personas: CX Research/ Profiles, where you can check out profiles of your customers and build a picture of personas and common user stories.
- For campaigns: Awareness Campaign/ Promo for audiences that you wish to target and investigate within one campaign.
- For customers across channels and products: Credit Card/ Morgage/ E-wallet/ Mobile App/ Morgage for audiences using banking services across channels.
- For customer engagement/ High Engagement/ Fading, check out customers with various engaged scores and customize marketing accordingly.
- To categorize your customer value: High Potential / Low-Value Customers stored under separate tags so you can target the right audience with the right message.