Tab: Data library
Learn from this article about:
The Attributes tab shows:
- Name of attributes and their ID,
- Their data source(s),
- Labels assigned to attributes,
- Descriptions of all available attributes,
- Examples of a particular attribute.
The Events tab shows:
- Name of events,
- Events data sources,
- Examples of events.
Under the connected sources section in the Sources tab, you can find information about the data sources that are currently connected. This includes the following:
Under the connected destinations section in the Destinations tab, you can find information about destinations that are currently possible to export to. This includes the following:
- Destinations names and descriptions,
- Exported attributes (attributes that will be exported to your chosen destination),
- Mandatory attributes (attributes that must be present in order to export to the destination)
- Last export date.
Learn more: Understand the bigger picture of your data