Build your segment: customers who left the shopping cart without a purchase
It’s common to have customers leave items in the cart and leave before making a purchase. It is also common for businesses to find out who these customers are to nudge them to make a purchase.
- Select customers who have visited the shopping cart page.
- Select customers who have a particular number of visits on the product pages. This is to segment customers who are actively browsing on your web pages. In this case, the number we have set is 3.
- Select customers who have not made any transactions.
- We are selecting the ‘AND’ operator.
- Save segment and see the segmentation summary.
- Export customer data to the chosen destination, look at individual profiles or check insights.
See other tutorials: