Build your segment: customers who left the shopping cart without a purchase
It’s common to have customers leave items in the cart and leave before making a purchase. It is also common for businesses to find out who these customers are to nudge them to make a purchase.
- Select customer profiles who have basket details 'known'.
- Select customer profiles who have had several visits on the product views in the last 90 days greater than 0. This is to segment customer profiles who are actively browsing your web pages.
- Select customer profiles who have not purchased any product using the 'purchased quantity' attribute equal to 0.
- We are selecting the ‘AND’ operator.
- Save the segment and see the segmentation summary.
- Export customer profiles' data to the chosen destination, look at individual profiles or check insights.
See other tutorials:
Customers who have high email engagement in a particular country
Engaged customers who prefer browsing on a mobile device
Website visitors who are non-customers