Tab: User Settings
When you click on the user logo, a dropdown window will appear displaying the following options:
- Role - displays the user's assigned role
- User settings - displays information about the user account and allows users to edit their account details
- Logs - primarily intended for administrators, access to logs is managed through roles/permissions
- Logout - provides the option to log out of Meiro Business Explorer
- Location - displays the server's location where the instance is deployed
- Current version - shows the current version of Meiro Business Explorer
User Settings tab
The User Settings tab provides access to important user account information, such as name, email, role, and granted permissions. It is possible to modify the user's name, email, and password if needed.
Additionally, users can enable or disable email notifications using the toggle switch.
You can mark users with a 'system user' to hide them from the MBE interface and not include them in the statistics in the User activity tab.