Customers who visited the website, added items in the cart but left without a purchase
It’s common to have customers leave items in the cart and leave before making a purchase. It is also common for businesses to want to find out who these customers are in order to nudge them to make a purchase.
- First, we select customers who have visited the shopping cart page.
- Next, we can select customers who have a particular number of visits on the product pages. This is to segment customers who are actively browsing on your webpages. In this case, the number we have set is 3.
- Third, we select customers who have not made any transactions.
- Connect all conditions by selecting the ‘AND’ option. You can choose how conditions are connected by toggling between ‘AND’ or ‘OR’.
- Save condition and see the Segmentation Summary, export customer data to the chosen destination or look at the individual customer’s profiles.
To learn about segments, please refer to this article.