The Administration tab is visible only to users with permission granted to view this tab.
View activity of the users across Meiro Business Explorer:
- Total number of users, activated, never activated, and deleted users
- Total number of logins
- Customers tab interactions
- Customer detail interactions
- Custom Segments interactions
- Featured Segments interactions
- Smart Segments interactions
- Data tab interactions
- Reporting tab interactions
- Pop up web banners tab interactions
- Embedded web banners tab interctions
- Promo codes tab interactions
Additional filter results by :
- date range
- users, users' roles, or domains of users' emails.
Learn more about the Users Activity tab.
View the total list of users:
- Names of users,
- Email addresses,
- Last login and an option to resend the invitation,
- Role (to learn more about available roles and accesses please refer to this article),
- Statuses of users (enabled/disabled).
Within this tab, It is possible to:
- Invite/ Create a new user/ admin account (this is done without confirmation by email, the newly created user will have admin level of access assigned by default),
- Change the assigned role of a user,
- Enable or disable the user (disabled users will be grayed out),
- Resend invitations to users or copy it to the clipboard.
- Edit names, emails and passwords,
- Remove a user (the removed user will remain in the Trash tab and can be restored).
Set and customize user roles & permissions granted.
An administrator can:
- View a list of existing roles and edit them,
- Name new user roles,
- Choose a set of accesses for the user role.
Learn more: To learn how to set up user roles and what accesses are possible please refer to this article.
Meiro Business Explorer Settings:
- Database connection where customer data is being prepared. Set by the Meiro team.
- Customers Entities DB set by the Meiro team.
- MI API connection and API settings. It is needed for connecting sources & destinations. Set by the Meiro team.
- ME API connection and API settings. It is needed for connecting web banners. Set by the Meiro team.
- Customer tab additional attribute to show additional attribute for customers search results.
- Customer Identifiers label for attributes in Customer Identifiers in the Customer Detail tab.
- Channel Engagement label for attributes in Channel Engagement in Customer Profile.
- Data cache expiration that follows cron syntax and sets the time when the cache should be invalidated and generated. The administrator should set it right after the process of ingesting new data is done. It will be displayed in the Diagnostic Dashboard (“Data updated: h/min ago”)
- Maintenance notification email (s) where all alerts/ errors will be sent.
Learn more: about the Administrator's first steps.