Setup guide: insights
Setup guide is for setting up Meiro Business Explorer, usually it is done by the Meiro team.
Insights are a set of cards in the Insights dashboard that display quick data insights: chosen attributes and conditions.
In the Setup/ Insights tab it is possible to set insights that will be viewed in:
- Data tab/ Insights tab with insight values for your whole customers' database
- Segment Detail/ Insights tab with insights for each segment.
1. To create an insight, please click on the Create Insight button.
Warning: Please keep in mind that insights displayed in the Setup tab are randomized.
2. Then fill the form.
|Name (required)||The name will be displayed on the top of the tile.|
|Description (optional)||The description will be displayed in the expanded tile.|
The insight will be calculated for the attribute of your choice.
|Condition (required)||For each attribute, you will be able to pick certain conditions that fit its data type. As conditions depend on attributes, to select the condition you should first pick attributes.|
|Further details displayed for particular conditions (required)||For some conditions, additional parameters need to be filled.|
|Pick a color (optional)||Optionally you can change the color of a tile. If you will not pick the color, the color chosen for the attribute data source will be used.|
3. After editing please click on the Save button or Save and Create New One button. Changes will be saved in real-time.
4. Insights' tiles can be also moved around through a simple drag-drop system, edited further or delete insight tile at any time.
Learn more: To learn what are insights and how they work, please refer to this article.