Releases in June, 2023
Introducing Autoload, our new feature designed to simplify the loading of customer events from the Merio Events (the initial layer for collecting customer data from websites and mobile applications) to the CDP. Located under the Administration/Events tab, the Autoload feature simplifies the implementation process by reducing it to a few steps, eliminating the need for complex ETL pipelines in Meiro Integration, which connects various data sources and the CDP.
Autoload provides you immediate access to the latest events, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information in the CDP in near real-time. It also offers the flexibility to apply various transformations to the raw events, making it easy to extract the desired payload. Additionally, you can use the “test run” feature to validate the configurations and transformations, significantly reducing the probability of errors.
Now you can select between one-time and recurring schedules when activating your Mobile Push campaigns. With the one-time schedule, you can set a specific date and time for your push notification campaign to be executed once. Alternatively, you can opt for a recurring schedule to set a specific time of the day for the campaign to be sent out repeatedly.
Mobile Push offers the possibility to control the number of notifications sent to users. Set global frequency caps to control delivery intervals across all push notification campaigns or use local frequency caps for individual campaigns.
The HubSpot loader is a component in Meiro Integration designed to facilitate importing contacts into HubSpot, which is a widely used CRM platform that helps businesses manage their contacts, marketing campaigns, and sales processes.
- TikTok loader component (phone and email options was added to the existing ID Type select box)
- [client] - custom segment: some texts are displayed outside of the container
- Links from Meiro emails sometimes don't work and lead to a page not working
- Images on ME have cache set to 30 minutes only
- Show correct customer entity id on profile page if it was translated from the old one
- Segments - Exports - Schedule - showing wrong day for the next export
- No reports in the CDP load for me
- Several exports on [client] failing with error "Read timed out"
- [client] segments take very long to calculate
- [client] - Blank page appears when click on user Role "MSD Access" during user creation