Releases in October, 2022
From now you can set the frequency of appearing native banners to your users in the section 'frequency cap per user'. It allows controlling the times each user sees the native banner for a defined period or setting a total number for its appearing. Do not select a value if you do not wish to set it up. In this case, native banners will be shown to the user with no limitations.
Segment condition in Web banners: Make ID of segment visible
To speed up the workflow, now it is possible for users to see the Segment's ID in the Web banner.
The detail page for the template gallery provides users with the advantages of using each template, extra information on how to set them, and what prerequisites users might need before proceeding with them.
There is a new chart in the Analytics/Diagnostic dashboard tab -> Suspicious customer entities. This chart shows the list of top 10 customer entities with a suspiciously large number of events (>= 10000). By clicking on the customer ID, the user will be redirected to the customer’s profile page.
Suspicious Customer Entity warning on Profile Page
If the customer entity has >=10k identifiers or >=10k customer events, then there is a message on such profile page saying “this customer entity is suspiciously large, please check your rules for identity resolution”.
Now 'Device: IP address' condition supports IP addresses with masks, eg.
Allow editing web banner in new tab
Now the editor of a web banner can be opened in a new tab through the context menu under the edit button.
- Change parsing of cookie inbound_user_ids value
- FE: Update CDP dockerfile
- FE: Update ME dockerfile
- FE: Resolve ME critical dependency vulnerabilities
- UEMS MBE: Add yellow.ai chatbot logo to MBE source icon
- Include instance name into the failed export email notification
- Preserve newlines while testing for query validity in attribute definition
- React-select creatable option on top of the list
- Invite all people to Segment works incorrectly
- Fix the problem with missing hits in Opensearch response
- Customers search: long attribute name overflows into cancel button
- Overflowing text in conditions SUMMARY
- Users input a lot of values (order of magnitude of 1000's) in "contains any of" segment condition, causing server resources to be exhausted
- Pagination under compound attribute with exactly 10 values
- FE Attributes setup: nothing found, invisible tag in filter
- Web Banner preview is not containing the uploaded image with high resolution
- [Client] Invalid attribute definition, SQL syntax error when saving attribute
- Customer events statistics fail on transaction inconsistency
- Cannot see web banners if the role does not have rights to Settings
- Solve error message when user token expires
- [Client][Destination] Error 401: Unauthorized
- Client instance error: Meiro Business Explorer core database backup has failed