Releases in May, 2023
The "available in channels" section shows the segmented audience count that might be targeted through each specific channel. Only customer profiles with attributes that match attributes used in the configuration of each channel will receive the relevant campaign.
If a channel is not configured, you will see the message "Not active" for that particular channel.
- Added Magento logo to MBE source icon
- Added WooCommerce Logo to Store Demo Instance
- Added BigQuery and HubSpot Icons to Sources and Destinations in MBE
- CDP Profile Search is not returning results despite showing some results found.
- Attribute view - compound attribute value table - does not respect rows when some values are empty.
- Save button on web banner component does nothing
- Activation link when creating new account leads to a blank page
- [client] Workspace has missed heartbeat frequently
- DiD prune cleanup after every job
- Solve the CSV export file download
- Segmentation error investigation
- Blank page is showing on the attribute setup page (under administration) on [client]instance
- Blank screen shows up for a the vd_platform attribute on the attribute page (under administration) on [client]
- [Client] - cache is not automatically updated
- Customer profile - even though it belongs to a segment, the segment is not shown in the profile page
- Attribute validity check uses old meta attribute value
- [client] specific segments take too long to load
- [MBE] Export ends in error 400 if preceding export to same destination is cancelled
- FE: Attribute's example with multiple-raw value breaks up the layout of the table
- [client] MBE Dev instance cache generated more than expected time.
- Downloading segment to CSV file with PII attribute, results is error
- Some type of insights are not loading due to errors
- Make a configurable path for ME HTTP cookies