Meiro Events Monitoring currently displays collected events from Meiro Events SDKs across all data sources. It monitors activity within the last 1 hour.
It is also possible to set alerts on specific events in case the event does not occur within a particular time interval.
Meiro Events Monitoringgg tabs include:
1. Monitoring tab
The monitoring tab displays events collected within the last 1 hour across all data sources where the SDKs are set.
For each data source, it is possible to view:
- chart showing the number of event types collected across the time within the last 1 hour.
- list of event types with listed payloads.
It is possible to view each payload in a separate modal, as well as copy-paste its content.
After selecting the Detail button, the tab opens for the particular data source, with all event types listed, previews or payloads. It is also possible to set alerts referring to a particular payload.
To set alerts one needs to provide:
- email where the alerts will be sent.
- define the timeframe for the alert.
- which path alert should/ should not contain (optional).
2. Alerts tab
Alerts tab displays all alerts set. It is possible to view:
- event type and data source.
- alert condition.
It is also possible to edit or delete alerts.
3. Users tab
Users tab displays all the users that have access to the instance, as well as edit their names or delete them.
It is also possible to create a user.
4. Trash tab
The Trash tab stores all deleted users, where it is possible to recover them. It is not possible to delete a user, as for security reasons all activities of a user are stored assigned to a particular email.
5. Users Setting tab
User Settings tab:
- allows to edit: email or password.
- links to user documentation.
- allows to log out.
- list location of a server and Meiro Events version.