Meiro Business Explorer
All of your customer data: connected and activated.
- Introduction to Meiro Business Explorer
- Where to start
- Glossary: what is what in Meiro Business Explorer
- Terms & conditions
- Meiro User Security Guidelines
- Technical support
- User Interface
- User Interface of Meiro Business Explorer
- Tab: Customers
- Tab: Segments
- Tab: Segment Detail
- Tab: Data
- Tab: Reporting
- Tab: Personalization/ Web banners
- Tab: Setup
- Tab: Administration
- Tab: Trash
- Tab: User Settings
- Getting Started
- Quick user guide
- What can I understand through the single customer profile
- How to build segments of customers
- Understand the bigger picture of data available in Meiro
- Insights what are they for and how do they work
- Reporting in Meiro Business Explorer
- Web banners & personalization of website content
- Segment builder: tutorials & tips
- Segment builder: attributes & conditions, compound attributes, parentheses, exclusion
- Segment builder: date & datetime attributes
- Segment builder: how to invite/ get access to a segment
- Tags for segments
- Build your segment: customers with email engagement from a particular country
- Build your segment: customers who left shopping card without a purchase
- Build your segment: engaged customers who prefer browsing on a mobile device
- Build your segment: website visitors who are non-customers
- Segment exports: tutorials & tips
- Segment export: CSV exports
- Segment export: Facebook Business Manager
- Segment export: remove customers that purchased from Facebook
- Segment export: Google Analytics, Google Ads and more
- Segment export: Google Ad Manager
- Segment export: Mailchimp
- Segment export: The Trade Desk
- Segment export: exportable in segment export
- Segment export: mandatory and exported attributes
- Web banners: tutorials & tips- coming soon
- Web banners: quick tutorial step by step
- Web banners: create web banner form & conditions
- Web banners: use cases library
- Web banners: reporting on web banner performance
- Web banners: instructions for developers
- Web banners: FAQs
- Setup guide
- Meiro Business Explorer set up guide
- Setup guide: sources
- Setup guide: events
- Setup guide: identity stitching
- Setup guide: attributes
- Setup guide: labels
- Setup guide: Smart Segments
- Setup guide: insights
- Setup guide: reporting
- Setup guide: destinations
- Setup guide: export to Google Analytics/ Google Ads/ Google Ad Manager
- Setup guide: export to Facebook Business Manager
- Setup guide: export to the Trade Desk
- Channel Engagement: how does it work and how to set it up
- Administrator's guide
- Administrator's first steps
- Available roles permissions
- How to set the new user role
- How to manage data protection
- How to set the additional attribute in the Customers tab
Introduction to Meiro Business Explorer
Meiro Business Explorer is a platform that enables to:
- Segment customers and activate data
- Look at single customer profiles
- Get a bigger picture through data summaries, insights and reporting (coming soon)
A data source can be any source that collects customer data (online shop, marketing tool etc.)
A full list of available data sources is in the Data tab, Sources/ Destination tab.
Attributes are characteristics of a customer that help to build a more holistic picture of a customer (information about personal data, revenue spent and opened campaigns etc). Based on attributes is possible to segment customers, see insights for this particular audience or activate data.
A full list of all attributes can be found under the Data tab/ Attributes tab.
Events are behaviors of a customer. It is information about the actions that a customer has performed and when it was performed. Events are used in single customer profiles timelines, to show activities of customers.
A full list of all events can be found under the Data tab/ Attributes tab.
Chromium: version 58 or newer
Google Chrome: version 58 or newer
Microsoft Edge: version 16 or newer
Mozilla Firefox: version 54 or newer
Safari: version 10.1 or newer
Where to start
When you first log in to Meiro Business Explorer, you will notice the Product Guide. It brings you through learning scenarios.
The tour can be skipped or reactivated at any time simply by clicking the “?” sign on the top menu.
Find info messages explaining more difficult concepts.
To dive deeper into the Meiro Business Explorer we recommend reading the user documentation:
|New releases and product updates|
Glossary: what is what in Meiro Business Explorer
Attributes are characteristics of a customer (e.g. information about personal data, revenue spent and opened campaigns, lifetime value etc). It is possible to group (segment) customers based on attributes. For each customer profile it is possible to see known attributes available. A full list of available attributes across the customers can be found in the Data/ Attributes tab.
A condition is a rule that specifies an attribute in the segment or insights.
An entity is a single unit for which one can apply the rules of a segment. Can be a person, company.
A data destination can be any tool that can store customer data (database, CSV file, advertising platform). A list of all connected data destinations can be found in the Data/Sources/ Destination tab.